Monday, March 28, 2011

A Global Following!

I never would have thought it.....my blog project to keep a few family and friends informed of our doings has hit 1000 page views. According to the stats, these people are from all over the world and include such unlikely places as Morocco, Uruguay and Moldova. I am kind of surprised that anyone outside of my circle of acquaintances has any interest in my rantings but strangely enough I seem to have acquired a (small) global audience. I guess there's nothing good on TV these days in Romania. And so, at this momentous milestone, I would like to take the opportunity to thank all who have viewed and commented on this rambling tale. I would especially like to acknowledge my fellow blogger in Victoria, Australia who has cast aside all trans Tasman rivalry and not made any comments about sheep. Thanks mate for your interest and kind words. It's nice to know that someone appreciates all this nonsense. If anyone else wants to comment on anything, go right ahead...I won't get offended...its just the Internet after all. Now I think I'll have a beer to celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. It is nice to know that there are people out there that take an interest in our little blogs. I enjoy reading yours and look forward to many more posts!!

    Japan Australia

    ReplyDelete